Information We Collect
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when you participate in activities on our website or otherwise contact us.
- Personal Information: Includes name, email address, phone number and other data you choose to provide.
- Payment Data: We may collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your credit card number.
How We Use Your Information
We use personal information for various purposes:
- To fulfil requests and process payments.
- To send administrative information, promotional emails and other customer service communications.
Your Data Protection Rights
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the following rights:
- Access: You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- Rectification: You have the right to request corrections to any personal data we hold that's inaccurate or incomplete.
To exercise your rights, please contact us at email@example.com
- Members must be at least 11 years of age to join but must be supervised by a member of staff up to the age of 16.
- Membership fees are due monthly or annually as per your plan and are non-refundable.
- Memberships can be terminated by the club for violation of any club rules or policies.
- Members must adhere to all club rules and guidelines, which may be updated from time to time.
- No aggressive or disruptive behaviour will be tolerated.
- Members must sign in upon entering the club premises.
The Oakwood Club Ltd is not responsible for any personal injuries or damages to personal property. Members participate in club activities at their own risk.